Definition and Purpose
One of our core values at King of the Nations (KOTN) is to see the power of God impact others in a personal way. The Ministry Team exists to pray over others after services, or in any other context, with a desire to extend the healing ministry of Jesus. This includes physical healing, emotional/mental healing, freedom from demonic oppression, salvation, and being filled with the Holy Spirit.
Ministry Team Pipeline:
- Meet the Member Requirements (see below) and fill out the Application: https://kingofthenations.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/44/responses/new
- Begin an interview process with the members of the Ministry Leadership Team.
- Complete the five-week training with full participation.
- During the training process we will set up a Personal Ministry Session to prepare you as a minister.
- Once the above steps are completed, an additional training and mentorship process begins for a period of three months to launch you onto the team.
- Agrees with KOTN’s core beliefs and mission statement.
- Understands that all members are considered representatives of the Lord and KOTN.
- Demonstrates established relationships at KOTN. There is a requirement of consistent service on a Core Team as well as involvement in LifeGroups, both for at least six months.
- Carries a heart that seeks to learn how to partner with God to help people receive breakthrough and freedom.
- Demonstrates a teachable spirit.
- After joining the team, there must be a presence of ongoing accountability to the KOTN body (e.g. LifeGroup involvement), as well as a demonstrated, consistent personal discipleship walk (e.g. prayer life, devotional life, committed to spiritual growth.)